19/11/2012

Kick off

Hi everybody!

Translating my previous text, I was telling the reasons why I started to write.
But that you already know if u have read the above description.

The idea to start to write came actually from my friend Heidi. I thought it would be nice if my friends can read my news and events from here when I'm in England. Last summer I heard about the moving. My dad got a job from there.
So.. I'm movin' to south England in mid- December. I'm really excited!

I have been once before in England and it was 3 moths ago. (That's why the photos)

Anyway... Even I am really excited about the moving I'm also really terrified!
I'm going to loose all of my finnish friends and I need to start my studies all over again 'cause England doesn't have the same education system that we have in Finland.

However, I belive that I'm going to adapt to the English ways and enjoy this oppotunity!

Wish me luck!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment