It has been a week I last time update my blog..
What I have done?
First of all IT HAS BEEN SNOWING!!!
MONDAY...
-as usually my mother came to wake me up... the only difference was that my mother asked me to look out of the window... I was still quite sleepy so it was really shock to me to see snow pouring down!
My first words were:
-WHAT?!?!?!?!? COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
I was very excited!
ON SUNDAY...
-it was still snowing!!
![]() |
| Monday's picture on the left and Sunday's picture on the right |
Me and my brother had also a snowball fight
SHOPPING
-This week has also gone buying furnitures like......
![]() |
| BRITISH HOME STORES |
![]() |
| BRITISH HOME STORES |
![]() |
| IKEA |
![]() |
| eetu had a new pet! :DD |
So here's all for now
See you later!
Love, Nea





No comments:
Post a Comment