It has been almost 4 weeks we moved here.
It have taken time to get everything right and cosy.
I'm really sorry that I haven't write for a while but as you know we haven't had the Wi-Fi connection and we wont still get it....

So what I have done since I moved here?
Last time I wrote, I was telling about how boring and frustrating it has been.
Well now there's a change in it.
After New year we have had
rumble and tumble.
(Below is a some kind of movie from that)

This weekend will go by seeing places...
like Brighton, Arundel, Chichester...
LET SEE HOW EVERYTHING WILL GO ON
It have taken time to get everything right and cosy.
I'm really sorry that I haven't write for a while but as you know we haven't had the Wi-Fi connection and we wont still get it....
So what I have done since I moved here?
Last time I wrote, I was telling about how boring and frustrating it has been.
Well now there's a change in it.
After New year we have had
rumble and tumble.
(Below is a some kind of movie from that)

This weekend will go by seeing places...
like Brighton, Arundel, Chichester...
LET SEE HOW EVERYTHING WILL GO ON
No comments:
Post a Comment