22/02/2013

Week ft. my friends

Hi!

Last Monday my friends Laura and Roosa came to visit me in England. They were here 3 full days and left today, on Friday.
We went to Brighton, Fareham, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester and Bognor Regis...
There's a lot to see, don't u think?
I took many videos and pics so I planned to tell our days to u one by one..
Later on I will put some video of the days...



DAY ONE (Tuesday)

 
The First day was the warmest day of all and we went to Brighton.
We went there by train. I took my brother Eetu with us too. It was also my first time by train so we had some problems to change the train... although we didn't even know about it before announcement.




At the morning we went to Pagham's beach.... after that we ate our breakfast and took our phones and money and started our journey heading to Brighton.



 
 
Laura, Roosa and my brother Eetu
 

Later that day we went to Chinese buffet and ate our stomach full of delights...

No comments:

Post a Comment