First Day

First of all we went to the beach. My grandmother got enthusiastic about the different kind of rocks and started to collect them as much as she could! It was really hilarious!
It didn't take a long when my mother started to collect rocks as well!
After that we went to home, changed our clothes and went to Bognor Regis.
There we had coffee, ate some cakes and took a walk.

The clowns above the passageway are from Sunday... There was a huge (yearly) clown parade.
7th March
WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
So now I'm 17 years old and will have a driving license;)
I was really surprised that I got so much presents even my travelling to Finland is my b-day present!
WE ALSO WENT TO CHICHESTER
For 900 years Chichester Cathedral has stood at the heart of Chichester.
BRIGHTON
Because of I have taken so much pics from Brighton before I decided to take this time a little bit less.
This was King George IV summer palace. It completed in 1823.
Here are some Egyptian hieroglyphs from the museum


















No comments:
Post a Comment