Today when my friend Tasha left we gave her a lift and headed to Poole.
Poole is just 20mins away from Bournemouth's heart.
Well anyway it takes a little over an hour and half to get there from Pagham (where I live) if there isn't a lot of traffic.

For my opinion Poole is one of the nicest coastal towns in South England of what I have seen so far. There is so much to see & so much happening all the time! It must be really busy in summer.
Then we went for a "snack" to the Wetherspoon.
I took a nachos and mum & dad took chili hotdogs.
Those hot dogs were enormous!
After a small walk in the town centre of Poole we decided to head back to home along the coast. We didn't really plan it to go and check "very spoken" Sandbanks.
But I am really happy we stopped there cos the beach was absolutely gorgeous even it was pretty cloudy!











No comments:
Post a Comment